Preparing for Firefox 3.1: add-on fixes
It’s that time of the Firefox release cycle again: we’re at the verge of the 3.1 release, code named Shiretoko. The betas are getting pretty stable and usable for everyday use.
This usually means also that many of our tried and trusted add-ons stop working, because they have not been marked compatible with the latest Firefox version yet.
So for your convenience links to add-ons with incremented maxVersion number in their install manifest.
- livehttpheaders 1.14 updated for Firefox 3.1
- openprofilefolder 1.1.7 updated v1.1.6 for Firefox 3.1, see Open Firefox Profile (add-on)
These are not changed in any other way than setting the maxVersion number – but you should’nt trust me and verify for yourself!
Related articles by Zemanta
- First look: Firefox 3.1 beta 2, now with private browsing (arstechnica.com)
- Second Firefox 3.1 beta brings significant changes (news.cnet.com)
- Firefox 3.1 beta 2 now available! (lockergnome.com)
- Mozilla boudoir shoots out second Firefox 3.1 beta (theregister.co.uk)