Tweeps Around Layar reaches Tokyo
Spotted via Twitter: looking at Shiodome over #layar browser with Tweeps Around in Tokyo. Nice to see this in international context just hours after the launch!
More info about Layar and Tweeps Around in my previous blog post.
If you’re on a mobile browser and have Layar installed: click here for Tweeps Around in Layar.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Layar Wants More Layers, Opens Augmented Reality Platform To Developers (techcrunch.com)
- GoWeb3D Launches Mobile Augmented Reality Content on Layar, Announces New Mobile AR Products (prweb.com)
- Twitter augmented reality search: Tweetmondo and Layar team up (venturebeat.com)
- Layar.eu – The First Augmented Reality Browser (killerstartups.com)
- Want to augment the reality? Layar adds API to their service! (thenextweb.com)
- Augmented reality browser Layar expands worldwide, eyes iPhone (venturebeat.com)
- Layar Augmented Reality Now World Wide on Android, iPhone is Next (readwriteweb.com)