Raimo van der Klein of Layar interviewed
Yesterday, during the 12th edition of MoblieMonday Amsterdam, Raimo van der Klein of Layar was interviewed by Vincent Everts. Some history, insight about the current state of the company but also a peek forward about where the platform is going.
- Approx. 600 developers
- Approx. 100 published layers
- 75k downloads for the Android platfrom
- Still not clear when iPhone version will launch, waiting on OS version 3.1
Watch the interview below.
Source: Dutch Cowboys.
Related articles by Zemanta
- RateMyArea Augments Your Reality (web2ireland.org)
- Making Augmented Reality Browsers Even Better With Panoramic And Bird’s-Eye Zooming (techcrunch.com)